Puerto Rico Links to Official Travel Websites Portals Informations Puerto Rico San Juan Condado Ocean Park Beach Lodging Guest house Activities Tours.
1) Here is the official web site for our local tourism bureau.
2) Read news about local and travel at PuertoRicoExplore.com.
3) Your guide to Caribbean, Central America & beyond - Turquoise Net.
4) Escape.toPuertoRico.com - Your internet guide to Puerto Rico.
5) CaribbeanOnLineYellowPages.com - The definitive Caribbean online site.
6) Accommodation Search Engine member - The ultimate accommodation search.
7) Portal of alternative life styles in Puerto Rico - Orgulloboricua.net
8) Online Highway Guide to travel, leisure, and recreation in North America and beyond.
9) Visit Museo de Arte Puerto Rico web site for their hours and collection
10) Also MAC (Museo de Arte Contemporaneo)
11) Rent bikes from Hotdog Cycling for Piñones Bike Tour.
12) A brief drawing showing El Morro Fort in Old San Juan by National Park Service.
If you would like to check weather, we highly recommend you looking at the satellite clouds map online. Many times if the forecast says "shower" or "isolated thunderstorm", it doesn't mean it will rain all day and showers do pass quickly. It only rains a lot when there is a storm or cold front.
If you are a U.S. citizen, all you need to bring is your driver license. No passport is needed.